The Reinvention

I began this blog four years ago as a freshman in college just beginning my journey to purpose and adulthood. I discovered the things that I enjoy and dabbled in the things I wanted to take on. I created a blog with a lack of purpose. I took on the name "TheSavvyBlogger" because I slightly understood that my thoughts and words could be limited by no one. Now I've matured through my college years and now I know that nothing can limit me. My thoughts, words, and experiences aren't ones to be limited by any one human being. I understand the power held in words so now I can fully embrace my blog and use it as a tool to share my experiences to those that may face these same encounters one day. 

Cheers to not conforming, liberation, and the push of voices being heard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Prevail in Trying Times

Mental Health, Perception & College Progression

The Divine 9: A Discussion of Dangerous Sexism